The Legendary “Tanto & Boon” are coming to town for a 2 day Defensive Pistol Course.
AUGUST 11 – 12, 2018
9AM – 5PM daily
Join us on the range with Kris “Tanto” Paranto and Dave “Boon” Benton for a TWO DAY CONCEALED DEFENSIVE PISTOL COURSE designed for intermediate to advanced students looking to improve their speed and accuracy while utilizing drawing from concealment.
SPOTS ARE LIMITED – REGISTER EARLY!
This is a Private Event – No Public Viewing
- Pistol Safety
- Various IWB Positions & the advantages of each
- Drawing from Concealment
- Fundamentals of pistol marksmanship
- Targe acquisition
- Engagement from 3 to 25 meters from concealment
- Close Range Pistol Engagement from Concealment
- Pistol Concealment Reloads
- Shooting from simple cover
- Strong Side & Support Side Shooting
- Shooting on the move
- Multiple Target Acquistion
- Low Light Shooting
- Eye Protection
- Hearing Protection (preferably noise canceling but not required)
- 600 Rounds of Pistol Ammunition
- Quality Concealment Pistol Holster and Pistol Magazine Holster (in good working condition)
- 3 Pistol Magazines (at a minimum)
- Weather Appropriate Clothing (this event will go on rain or shine)
- Targets will be provided by the Instructors
- Lunch will be available on location
NON-REQUIRED BUT RECOMMENDED:
- Knee Pads
- Sunscreen & Bug Spray
- Student must have a Valid U.S. Government I.D.
- Completion of a Basic Handgun Course through a similar company or Gov’t Agency OR Permission from the Instructors to Attend the Class
- DD-214 Showing M-9 Completion will Suffice for Basic Handgun Course Completion